From an email from AMA:
Your Help is Needed! Support AMA’s Efforts to Protect Model Aviation! Are you passionate about model aviation? Do you share AMA’s belief that unnecessary and onerous Federal regulation will diminish this viable and meaningful recreational activity?
If your answer is, YES, then…
Go to modelaircraft.org/gov as soon as you can. There you’ll find:
• Background on what FAA intends to impose on aeromodeling.
• Understand the difference between commercial and recreational sUAS.
• What you can do to help.
• Resources to help you contact your Representatives and Senators in Congress.
• How to contact AMA’s Advocacy Team.
• Donate to our cause to defend your right to fly model aircraft without government oversight.
© 1936-2011 Academy of Model Aeronautics. All rights reserved. 5161 E. Memorial Dr. Muncie IN 47302
Tel.: (800) 435-9262 Fax.: (765) 289-4248